RecyklART: projectual creative recycling to payback the environment
KA227 – Partnerships for Creativity
In Europe, we currently use 16 tonnes of material (person/year), of which 6 become waste and only a limited part (36%) is recycled. On the other side, in a socio-economic period as delicate as the one we are experiencing (pandemic coivd19), self-esteem and the ability to reinvent yourself and find alternative solutions to problems is crucial, both for the personal sphere and for the working sphere.
In this context, RecyclART project, and the 5 countries partnership, aims to develop a transnational programme for firstly developing and secondly exploiting ADULTS creativity for:
- payback the environment and find new and alternative ways to transform waste in art pieces
- upskilling long term unemployed adults by stimulating their self-esteem and problem solving
abilities through art.
For these reasons, the project focuses on the following priorities:
- Skills development and inclusion through creativity and arts
- Environmental and climate goals
- Supporting the setting up of and access to upskilling pathway
This project deals with two dimensions of creative recycling:
- occasional creative recycling: occasional activity of recycling and reusing with no project behind
- projectual creative recycling: systematic activity of recycling and reusing implementing a precise procedure NEED → PROJECT → WASTE → NEW OBJECT.
While the first dimension works only with artistic creativity, the second one deals with project and design and so problem solving abilities.
For more information visit: https://www.facebook.com/framefundacja
and join us at FB
More information about the project:
Marta Kędzia, mkedzia(at)euframe(dot)eu