Digituni project focuses on the capacity development of university professors and assistants to implement online, blended and distance teaching in a hybrid on-line environment through strengthening and expanding their digital pedagogical skills and competences. DigitUni therefore supports the humanities professors and assistants and their training process in becoming more innovative and digital, as well as more inter-connected with external partners (like IT/digital companies), thus strengthening the links between humanities departments and the research and innovation side of the digital world.
The main objective of DigitUni is to support the digital transformation and to strengthen the capacity of humanities professors to provide high-quality, inclusive, digital education through development of their digital competences and strengthening their cooperation with companies/experts in digital technologies.
- university professors and assistants
- trainers, career advisors, educators
- IT and digital companies
- “DigitUni Methodological Framework” describing the pedagogical interactive technology of the professional/pedagogical training on how the university professors, assistants and researchers will implement online, blended and distance teaching through a hybrid or online model;
- Digital Toolbox, divided in several modules, providing a set of digital resources to support the humanities professors as to deliver high quality, inclusive digital education in the hybrid/online process;
- “DigitUni Manual on Hybrid/Online Education Process” containing the main pedagogical approaches and providing tailor-made solutions adapted to local challenges in order to expand digital competences of both professors and students;
- DigitUni e-learning platforms and interactive library.
- Network strategy for partnerships between digital companies and university humanities faculties – the strategy will build on all the outputs developed in the project. It will refine the theoretical model into a region- or country-wide concept of how different humanities faculties can collaborate with high-tech companies. The network strategy will be developed in close cooperation between the project partners, the national IT partners and some university professors and assistants (pilot trainees) who will be interested in supporting this process
- Provided high quality, inclusive digital education in hybrid/online environment (HOE) and raise awareness on new digital tools and methods for work in HOE;.
- Increased target group’s professional and digital competences in using digital resources while building their conflict resolution and problem-solving skills;
- Enhanced target group’s different skillsets and master digital tools for improving students’ necessary competences according to their specializations, using tailor-made solutions and helping them addressing different learning styles.
A conference to disseminate the project results will be held in each partner country.
January 2022 – May 2024
PRISM Impresa Sociale S.R.L.
Universitatea Transilvania din Brasov
Fundacja Rozwoju Aktywności Międzynarodowej i Edukacyjnej – FRAME
Pax Rhodopica Foundationa
Contact the project supervisor