FRAME – Foundation for the Development of Educational Activities in Lodz, Poland
contact person: Marta Kędzia
An expert in international cooperation with nearly twenty years of experience in effective application and management of international projects as well as managing multinational teams working on innovative solutions in the field of selected social problems, important for the European Union countries.
- manager of several dozen international projects implemented in cooperation with over 350 partner organizations from most European Union countries;
- author and co-author of many interesting projects aimed for various target groups; some of these projects have been awarded at European Union level as examples of good practice;
- content-related expert cooperating with many European, Asian and African institutions;
- organizer of national and international conferences and numerous educational and promotional workshops with the participation of international organizations;
- trainer of business subjects at Clark University, teaching students from around the world since 2006.
Certifications: PMP® (Project Management Professional), AgilePM®, Prince2®, IPMA, International Trainer, ACM (Advanced Certificate in Marketing).